Girls and thongs?

Why do women wear thongs? I wouldn't want them to wear granny panties but I find thongs a turnoff.
It's also an uncomfortable distraction for the wearer. Any answers?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find them to be uncomfortable at all, as long as it's the right fabric (lace ones are very uncomfortable for me personally). No panty lines is one reason I wear them, but I also like the way they look on me and the way I feel wearing them, it's like an instant confidence booster to wear cute underwear! But don't get me wrong I do also enjoy a good pair of granny panties every once in a while lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The purpose of thongs is so that there is no visible panty line from the outside of her clothing.