How do I get thinner if I'm already dieting and doing 15 hours of sports a week?

I really need help, please... DX
Sorry it's a bit long:
Four years ago, I used to be underweight. I used to be this skinny, anorexic, underweight, girl. Nothing would fit my size, I was literally a size minus 10. Then, all of my friends and my parents told me I had to eat more.
Guess what i did. (yay not really...). I ate anything (mostly healthy) that could increase weight. Now, I consider myself as a fat person. Ok, I didn't need to say "consider", I just said that to make it sound nice, but I'm getting fat.
Then, three years ago, I started doing exercise. 15 hours a week. My weight was still the same (that fat one, i mean D: )
One year ago, I started dieting. I eat literally HALF of what I normally eat. My weight is still the same.

Please help me! I'm in a really desperate situation. I've tried everything (healthy, obviously i didn't starve myself). I'm meant to be skinny, since I'm cutting half (not exagerating, i'm always hungry now) of what i eat, I push myself extremely hard in the 15 hours of sports i do (running, swimming and skating). I'm still fat! What's wrong? Please help!!!

54

Most Helpful Girl

• your body could've changed? I've noticed that my friends have very different bodies than they did when they were 15/16~ i think it's a sign of growing up, curvier and a little more fat (not necessarily bad fat but just more womanly). A 25 year old is unlikely to ever be the same weight she was when she 14 again.

Chances are you are already at a healthy weight for your height/body and it's comfortable being there :) if you're exercising then you'll be building muscle which weighs more than fat. If you're always hungry then chances are you need to eat more~ staving yourself isn't going to make you lose weight.

• Thanks! So you think it is hormonal-ish?

• Haha thx!!!

• No worries :)