Guys, does a girl's hairstyle determine or fluctuate her attractiveness?

I noticed that I get much more attention when my hair is open than I do when its braided to the side. Guys just check me out and notice me more when my hair is open than when my hair is tied. I mean if a girl is attractive from the face and body, shouldn't hairstyle not matter? Shouldn't she be attractive either way if her hair is open or tied? Opinions?
  • yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
  • other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "I mean if a girl is attractive from the face and body, shouldn't hairstyle not matter?"

Replace 'hairstyle' with 'spending two hours getting ready to go out'

If clothing, glasses or no glasses, makeup etc. can matter, then so to can hairstyle.

Everyone has their preferences. I also highly doubt it goes from 'doesn't find you attractive at all" to "finds you attractive" based purely on hair, by the way. It's probably more like "finds you attractive" to "Your different hairstyle fits their preferences more, so they notice you more at the moment."

Hairstyle tends to be a big one for guys, even on a subconscious level.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys notice everything. They do look at your hairstyle. And longer hair can exude feminity to certain men. But a man who is mature will look beyond that. I dont date men who is caught up with hairstyles and stuff like that. Seems shallow.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• For me, no matter how attractive a girl looks, if her hair is dyed an unnatural color then I can't fuck with her. So yes, hair does matter to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1|0
    0|0
    • I just meant styling the hair as in putting it up, ponytails, braids, etc. Nothing to do with dying or anything.

• Uh huh, well another deal breaker for me that fits what you're asking is when non-black girls have locs cause that shit truly is dreadful.

• hairstyle is one of the most important thing that can make you attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Does matter to me. Clicked on No by accident

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes