Why does almost every brown haired girl dye their hair blonde?

I know it's not everyone, just wondering why a lot of brunette girls dye their hair blonde?
Updates:
I just want to clarify that I'm not hating on anyone! I'm not saying it doesn't look nice or anything, I'm just genuinely curious is all😊

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Brunette don't look good on every girl maybe that's why
    You've natural blonde or you've dyed lol?

0|0
    0|0
    • Mines natural, I couldn't bring myself to dye it๐Ÿ˜‚

• Show All
    • Bald or green?๐Ÿ˜‚

• green blad ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Most Helpful Girl

• Because my brown hair combined with my pale skin make me look like Tamara from the ring.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Music bitch syndrome is no joke. It's an epidemic. If you know someone that is suffering from it, don't just watch. Help them get better.

0|1
    1|0
  • It's certainly not most, but many just try it for fun.
    Many blondes also go brunette.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe they are not happy with their natural colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they just wanna try it, see how they they look in another "dimension".

0|0
    0|0
  • Because blonde women are goddesses on the earth

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a horrible generalization.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't say it's a generalisation as I specified that it's not everyone, but you're entitled to your opinion!๐Ÿ˜Š

• Maybe it just suits them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I digg brunettes

0|0
    0|0
  • How about be ma HAWT blondie and nothin' else?

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes are HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT that's why.

4|1
    3|0

What Girls Said 14

• I have brown hair, but I'd never dye it blond. I'm planning on dying it blue or some fun color like that though when I'm in college

1|0
    1|0
  • I think if you want a haircolour that looks more natural-like, but still really something different then it's the easiest colour to go blonde. Red and black doesn't always look good on everybody. I also know so many blonde girls who dye their hair darker, but there are more dark-haired girls than blonde girls so it's less noticeable.

0|0
    1|0
  • because they don't know how to appreciate their natural hair color, because they are bored and seek change, because they see stupid idols on media and wanna be like them... hmm the list goes on ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps because of these trends nowadays, women think it's cool?
    Can't really tell, since I'm a redhead.. sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • The grass is always greener at the other side of the river :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • considering if that's u n the pic, ask yourself y u dyed yours blonde cause that doesn't look like your natural hair color

0|0
    0|0
    • It is my natural colour, I wouldn't dye my hair as I know I'd never be able to get it back to normal๐Ÿ˜‚

• Lmao I went a little blonder.
    I don't know blonde is a pretty hair color.

1|0
    1|0
  • Because society has deemed blonde to be the most desired color. I will never go blonde.

1|0
    2|0
    • That's bullshit though. Almost every celebrity has dark hair. Look at the famous Kardashians.
      This was the beauty ideal maybe in 2000 when Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera were famous but not anymore.

• Show All
    • I thought we were talking about the overall western world beauty ideal, I didn't thought about the specific area you live in. In my opinion, the overall beauty ideal is not blonde hair. If you ask any guy what they prefer then it's never blonde hair. I think blonde hair has gotten a bad name because of the pop-culture from around the year 2000 and I actually see more people dying their hair darker than dying it blonde.
      I don't care about having a different haircolour either. This is my natural haircolour

• @spuitkaas pop culture from 2000. Yikes lol. I agree with that and I can only speak what I see in my surroundings. I had blonde when I was born like bright blonde lol but the older I got the smarter I got (jk) but seriously just from what I've seen it's always seemed to be blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm fine with that too and I'm also fine with brown hair green eyes lol. I just think people base things on minimal Information.

• The media pushes blonde. Every beautiful girl that is mainly portrayed is blonde.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you should change TV channels and start using other things. brunettes are ones most loved by men.

• IM a brunette but i wanted to dye it blonde yea... i just wanna try smth new. Do smth ecentric

1|0
    1|0
    • Maybe vibrant colors peek a boo? I. e. Real, reds, look really good with darker hair colors

• @WriterAndPainter
      I tried red already. I dont know kind of dig it. I mean im gonna have same brown colour (which i love btw) my whole life so now that im young wanna live it to the fullest

• That's right ! I have darker brown and the reds I love, but just do what you feel and go for it:)

• I never dyed my hair, that's just dumb.

0|0
    4|0
  • Not me

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls do it because they don't like their natural color, others because they look better with blonde. And some girls do it just to get a guy's attention or because "OMG! Chad loves blondes and only blondes. I'm going to dye my hair."

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you hate on people who dye their hair? If they are happy let them be

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not hating at all, I'm just genuinely curious as I see a lot of brunette girls dye their hair blonde, I thought there might be a specific reason, I don't hate on people, they're free to make their own decisions!๐Ÿ˜Š

Recommended myTakes