Is a tattoo of a dog dumb?

I want to get a minimalistic tattoo of a dog, something a bit like this:Is a tattoo of a dog dumb?But I'm worried that some people will think it's cheesy or dumb :/ what do you think?

1828

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing about tattoos is you get them for yourself.. It does not matter what others think about it. All that matters is it has a meaning to you and its something that reflects who you are or who you want to become.. Its a very personal decision

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think anyone will think it's cheesy or dumb. If I saw a tattoo like that, I would just think it had some sort of meaning for you.

You should take it for a test run. Get some body spray paint, print it out and make a stencil, then try wearing it for a while. You'll soon find out how you feel about it =)