People say I have a nice sized butt but have I have small hips?

i work out so my butt is lifted and round, however people say my hips are small. Someone even said my body is shaped like kim Kardisian, ( My butt isn't that big) in terms of my hip to butt ratio. what can i do to get fuller hips to have that perfect hour glass figure because right now i have a sort of mixture of an athletic figure and a slight hourglass figure.

People say i have a nice sized butt but have i have small hips.?
these are the kind of figures i think about when i say "Hourglass figure"

my body is closest to the two girl in the red uniforms, since i dance and workout out 3 days a week

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're a dancer you're probably already very attractive. Hourglass is a genetic thing. Don't be greedy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Be happy with the body you have and who you are as an individual. Hourglass figures come about based on genetic factors.

Focus on maintaining a figure that’s healthy for you and just don’t worry about it, girl! Hourglass or no hourglass—you have a rocking, fit dancer’s body that you EARNED by exercising and taking care of yourself. Own it! Screw hourglass. Rock YOUR beautiful body!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• That' bone structure and how your fat is distributed... you can't get an hourglass shape if you aren't hourglass to begin with

2|1
    0|0
  • If I was you, I would not care at all what people said, they are for sure only jealous. You, ma girl are 10/10

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont think there is something wrong with you. You look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice and cute butt and I love your hips also girls

0|0
    0|0
  • a nice butt is all you need

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes