People say I have a nice sized butt but have I have small hips?

i work out so my butt is lifted and round, however people say my hips are small. Someone even said my body is shaped like kim Kardisian, ( My butt isn't that big) in terms of my hip to butt ratio. what can i do to get fuller hips to have that perfect hour glass figure because right now i have a sort of mixture of an athletic figure and a slight hourglass figure.

People say i have a nice sized butt but have i have small hips.?
these are the kind of figures i think about when i say "Hourglass figure"

my body is closest to the two girl in the red uniforms, since i dance and workout out 3 days a week

36

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're a dancer you're probably already very attractive. Hourglass is a genetic thing. Don't be greedy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be happy with the body you have and who you are as an individual. Hourglass figures come about based on genetic factors.

Focus on maintaining a figure that’s healthy for you and just don’t worry about it, girl! Hourglass or no hourglass—you have a rocking, fit dancer’s body that you EARNED by exercising and taking care of yourself. Own it! Screw hourglass. Rock YOUR beautiful body!