Can I wear a jacket like this when it's hot outside?

I really like to wear jackets like this especially when it's warm and sunny and they shine so nice. I wonder if you think it is/looks to hot to wear such a jacket zipped up? What what temp it will become strange?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep people do all the time. As long as you can handle it, I think zipped up actually looks better, it's cute! Go for it!

• Ahww thank you! I agree, fully zipped looks so much more cool :)

• well cool might not be the word for it, but sexy yes :p
      the question is, do you have the matching bottoms?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep you can wear that if its hot out! I do! Over 30C would be pushing it but anything in the 20s would look completely normal!

• Thank you! Yeah I agree, over 30C (or has to be very dry) would be too hot for me also! I don't like those jackets unzipped so then I wear just a nice shirt! Under 30C I really like those jackets :)

• Actually you are right, they do look cute zipped up like that, I mean as long as you can handle it fine, I say go for it!