Can I wear a jacket like this when it's hot outside?

I really like to wear jackets like this especially when it's warm and sunny and they shine so nice. I wonder if you think it is/looks to hot to wear such a jacket zipped up? What what temp it will become strange?

Can I wear a jacket like this when it's hot outside?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep people do all the time. As long as you can handle it, I think zipped up actually looks better, it's cute! Go for it!

1|1
    0|0
    • Ahww thank you! I agree, fully zipped looks so much more cool :)

• well cool might not be the word for it, but sexy yes :p
      the question is, do you have the matching bottoms?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep you can wear that if its hot out! I do! Over 30C would be pushing it but anything in the 20s would look completely normal!

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you! Yeah I agree, over 30C (or has to be very dry) would be too hot for me also! I don't like those jackets unzipped so then I wear just a nice shirt! Under 30C I really like those jackets :)

• Actually you are right, they do look cute zipped up like that, I mean as long as you can handle it fine, I say go for it!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• LOL! OMG your faces are priceless! Its like someone took the pic when you two weren't expecting it and captured your derp faces, especially the driver! Hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah those jackets are cool! You can wear them zipped as long as you don't really sweat obvious, otherwise it looks better when you unzip them and give yourself some air

1|0
    0|0
  • you can wear whatever you want when it's hot outside wether or not it will be comfortable is the question

0|0
    0|0
  • you can do it if it makes you happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Do whatever you like but...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I may personally find it strange to see someone wearing a jacket like that on a warm day but if you are comfortable with it then that's all that matters. Wear what you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes