Would you/have you ever let a friend cut your hair?

I have let a few friends do it, and it turned out okay every time. I'm debating letting another friend do it, as I absolutely hate going to places to have it done. I'm not picky about my hair, so I don't care if it isn't perfect and cannot really distinguish a great haircut from an okay one, only presentable from pretty bad.
What are your experiences with letting a friend cut your hair? If you haven't done it, would you? Would you do it again if you have done it?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I was dating a transguy who was overentusiastic about everything body hair, so not only have I got a hair cut, I've had most of my body shaved. I did not enjoy it...
    Har style was okay tho, because it was literally just a close shave.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i have and yeah he did a great job why not?