Ladies, which mode of transportation makes a man sexier?

• Ladies, which mode of transportation makes a man sexier?Harley (or other big , loud, cruiser bike)
    Vote A
  • Ladies, which mode of transportation makes a man sexier?Sport Bike (Yamaha, Suzuki, Ducati, etc.)
    Vote B
  • Ladies, which mode of transportation makes a man sexier?Modern Muscle car (Camaro, Mustang, Challenger, Corvette)
    Vote C
  • Ladies, which mode of transportation makes a man sexier?Classic car from 60's
    Vote D
  • Ladies, which mode of transportation makes a man sexier?Sports Sedan (Audi, BMW, Mercedes)
    Vote E
  • Ladies, which mode of transportation makes a man sexier?Skateboard
    Vote F
  • Ladies, which mode of transportation makes a man sexier?Anything as long as it's clean and I don't have to push it
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh... it's really hard to compare this group. If a bike. The sport bike.

If cars... the classic 60s. The should be the only time a man drives a convertible. Any other kind of convertible... I'm going to start questioning things.

My vote classic 60s car.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't care about cars much. The only thing I really recognise there is the Harley and motorbikes are pretty badass. I'd go for either the Harley or the modern muscle car.

0|1
    0|0
  • The car should be a reflection of his personality. So if he is driving a weeny car, then I know he has no balls and not worth the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • sport bike makes men so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Classic car or sports sedan.
    Guys are super hot if they can work on cars.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes