Yoga pants- Are they actually hot? Do guys actually like them? And- are they slutty to wear?

Pls answer all questions

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to have a decent body. Many people who shouldn't be wearing them, like BBWs, make them look terrible. I don't think they are slutty, but can be trashy if you wear cheap ones that spread too much and you can see skin or your underwear underneath. I also think this is something more for older women to wear. I don't think girls 12-15 should be wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am 14 years old and I'm not fat but I am curvy with a bit of stomach. so I'm not skinny with the best body but I think I look good in them. I wear bootcut yoga pants (look it up) they are thicker and more conservative than what you are prob thinking of lol but is that slutty?

• Those are ok. It is slutty when you wear a size too small, or they slide down a bit and show the top of a thong.

• I don't wear thongs...

Most Helpful Girl

• They are very hot, I don't care what people are saying about, perfect body type. I think most girls look nice in them. From what I've been told, boys love them. I don't really think they're slutty, especially considering that EVERYONE wears them. My dad does call them tights though, but I think they're great, comfortable and just wear something to cover the see through ones like shorts or a long shirt and no one will call ya slut.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• They're hot and not slutty if you actually exercise and are an active person with a fit body. They look trashy/sloppy if you're actually lazy bum but you still wear them outside of the house. They don't look like anything if you wear them inside the house i. e. as pyjamas

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • not slutty also, I see tons of girls wearing them of all ages.

• I don't know why you felt the need to add a pic lol headass

• I think a girls ass looks hot in yoga pants and I personally love them and I think they're not slutty to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • if you have a nice ass in yoga pants then you'll be surrounded by guys walking with bonners

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the best things about the cooler weather lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be hot if you have the body. Not slutty unless u like shove it in guys' faces

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she's got a nice arse and legs, then it's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • no not hot, i don't like them and yes slutty to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • one of the greatest inventions ever lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them

0|0
    0|0
  • They're trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes yes yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes and no

They turn me on like crazy!

0|0
    0|0
  • IF you have a decent ass/thighs, yes, hot.

Do guys actually like them? Yes.

Are they slutty to wear? Only -very- conservative people would think so. It's become very socially accepted.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• 1. Assuming you have a nice ass, yes.
    2. See #1. It's like the same reason they like leggings or a nice pair of well fitted jeans.
    3. They're socially acceptable to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. No.
    2. Some, but who really cares?
    3. No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot.
    I love wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants are only as good as the person who is wearing them!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes