Yoga pants- Are they actually hot? Do guys actually like them? And- are they slutty to wear?

Pls answer all questions

515

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to have a decent body. Many people who shouldn't be wearing them, like BBWs, make them look terrible. I don't think they are slutty, but can be trashy if you wear cheap ones that spread too much and you can see skin or your underwear underneath. I also think this is something more for older women to wear. I don't think girls 12-15 should be wearing them.

• I am 14 years old and I'm not fat but I am curvy with a bit of stomach. so I'm not skinny with the best body but I think I look good in them. I wear bootcut yoga pants (look it up) they are thicker and more conservative than what you are prob thinking of lol but is that slutty?

• Those are ok. It is slutty when you wear a size too small, or they slide down a bit and show the top of a thong.

• I don't wear thongs...

Most Helpful Girl

• They are very hot, I don't care what people are saying about, perfect body type. I think most girls look nice in them. From what I've been told, boys love them. I don't really think they're slutty, especially considering that EVERYONE wears them. My dad does call them tights though, but I think they're great, comfortable and just wear something to cover the see through ones like shorts or a long shirt and no one will call ya slut.