Girls is it ok to dye blonde ombré but not to touch the roots?

My hair is dark brown and I really don't want to damage it, at the same time I wanna dye it blonde ombré blonde I wanna change my look but as I said I don't want to touch the roots is it ok?

Like this
I think her roots is dark brown too or black so I think it's ok isn't?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that looks really nice! I would love to do ombre, but I'm a natural blonde and I am just not sure how that would work on my hair.

I think doing ombre would work really well, especially if you want to grow out your natural colour and go back to being that colour.

My suggestion is talk to your stylist. They can give you advice on what they can do to safely get you to the colour you want. If you have a good stylist, they will be able to do the work to get your hair to the colour you want safely.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• looks alright go for it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yessss, I love that look, ombré is really nice!! You'll look great with it (you always look beautiful anyways) 😎❤❤

1|0
    0|0
    • My love you're LIFE your words are heaven!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Awwwww hahaha 😄❤❤❤❤❤❤

• As long as the hair dye doesn't touch your roots, it's ok.

I think what usually happens though is that a brunette would dye her entire head of hair (from roots to the ends) a dirty blonde colour. Over time her natural hair colour grows back. It turns out to be like the example in your description.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes that's why I don't wanna dye the roots, 1- it'll damage my real hair
      2- my hair will grow back which is brown so I'll have 3 colors in my hair it would look ridiculous!

• The joys of wanting ombré hair lol

• My ombre is exactly like that :) and they look wonderful, well the damage will always be there but as long as you protect them with oils such as Argan oil and put on masks. you will be fine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I gues it is

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it at home you will fuck it up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes