How do I stop feeling like other people are better than me?

I have confidence up until I'm faced with someone better - I'm not too bad looking to be honest, 5'7, size 8, but every girl l I know has bigger boobs, a bigger butt, a smaller waist, a prettier face... I've tried makeup and sometimes it works (can't figure out my eyebrows though) but i still just feel inferior and I don't want to anymore, I just want to know how stop feeling like this...

1027

Most Helpful Guy

• well i can see your a pretty girl but thats not important. here's what is, think about what happens you think about how other girls might look better than you. Nothing. Nothing fucking happens and nothing fucking changes. Self comparison is a losing battle. All you can really do is look yourself, which means taking care of your health, dressing well, getting a nice hair cut, etc. Work on making yourself become better and compare yourself only to who you were in the past. you can't change others but you can change yourself. whether you think you are better or worse than other girls, you lose. its a mind trap that needs to be escaped.

Most Helpful Girl

• People will look at you with the same eyes you have for others. People will look at you and say god I wish I had her ____ or _____. Everyone is different and unique and there's beauty in everyone. I think confidence comes with age and you become more comfortable in your own skin with age! So give yourself time and learn to find something in yourself that you do love about yourself and focus on that and appreciate that every day. When you're happy with that then move onto another thing and another and so on :)