Girls, with a skirt or dress, how far it is from the bottom of the skirt/dress to your butt?

I apologize if this question comes off sounding crude, but i am honestly curious. My curiosity started yesterday when i complimented my friend on her skirt, she said while she really liked the skirt she said she had to be careful because it was short. It looked like a regular skirt to me. I said as much so she put her finger only a few inches up from the bottom of the skirt saying that was where her butt was, further explaining that while the skirt didn't look super short it still didn't leave to much room for error.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol well I hope she checked the weather prior and didn't get caught in some wind! lmfao... I like them to be close to my knees... unless I don't plan on walking about in public. . then bring on the short tease my crush skirt