Girls, do you like your butts?

big or fat or love your butts?
Girls,  do you like your butts?

Updates:
what do you think of your butts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a big arse. My boyfriend loves it and he is literally obsessed with it but I've always hated it. I feel like clothes don't look good on me because my wide hips and arse make me look fat at certain angles. But then everyone says I'm skinny O. o Damn you brain.

0|1
    0|0
    • i think just you are beautiful one cuz big arse so sexy and nice for ladies and people said you skinny , i think no problem.. :)

• Yeah maybe. Everyone has insecurities. I like certain things about my boyfriends body that he is super self conscious of. Can't complain as long as he likes it lol. Gives me more confidence.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 58

• it's ok

0|1
    0|0
  • I hated my butt when I was a teen. Every party I went to, some guy would cue up Sir Mix A Lot and let everyone know that it was for me. As I got older, I understood that this was because it is unique for a petite redhead to have a big round booty. My husband loves it and I do, too.

0|2
    0|0
  • I love u with my Butt, i would say heart but my butt is bigger.

0|1
    0|0
  • Atm I'm not happy with my butt. But just started training to get in shape so I can feel better about how I look :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, I love my butt. It could be improved but I think it looks pretty good and I'm happy with it ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • I am kinda confused by how the question is worded, are you asking do we like are own butts?

0|1
    0|0
  • Some of the girls do but a girl like me I don't like my butt because it's too big

0|1
    0|0
    • i loe big butts so sexy so nice, i think you have luck for you have a nice butt

• I didn't used to when I was younger, but big bootys are in style these days.

0|1
    0|0
  • my butt pretty much looks like the girls in the pink...
    I wish it were bigger and more round

0|2
    0|0
  • Im a small person and not a fan of large butts personally so I guess Im fine with my butt. Its not flat but its not disgustingly huge

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like I have a petite round bum. I do like it, yeah I'd like it to remain "perky" lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a big butt and I like it, except when I shop for jeans

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it. Sometimes I wished it would look bigger, but I think the actual size fits my body, as a bigger one might look weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not too bad, though it should be toned up some.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course I love my butt. It's curvy and cute, though it's not perfect :)

0|2
    0|0
  • I wish mine were more big, but I guess I'm ok with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think its good, good shape maybe got a little bigger

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm OK with my butt. Would like it to be a bit more lifted but she's does its job.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine's okay but could be better

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't like my butt

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes