My hair is naturally curly I get it straightened once a year or so but Im curious to know which way do you think looks better curly or straight?

I just want some opinions that's all :))My hair is naturally curly I get it straightened once a year or so but Im curious to know which way do you think looks better curly or straight?My hair is naturally curly I get it straightened once a year or so but Im curious to know which way do you think looks better curly or straight?My hair is naturally curly I get it straightened once a year or so but Im curious to know which way do you think looks better curly or straight?My hair is naturally curly I get it straightened once a year or so but Im curious to know which way do you think looks better curly or straight?

84

Most Helpful Guy

• They all look nice.

I think I like the top pic the best with the braids.

Most Helpful Girl

• Each style is really great on you. I think the curly is the best. Do you ever do other braided styles?

• I haven't had braids in a while I usually get individuals