My hair is naturally curly I get it straightened once a year or so but Im curious to know which way do you think looks better curly or straight?

I just want some opinions that's all :))My hair is naturally curly I get it straightened once a year or so but Im curious to know which way do you think looks better curly or straight?My hair is naturally curly I get it straightened once a year or so but Im curious to know which way do you think looks better curly or straight?My hair is naturally curly I get it straightened once a year or so but Im curious to know which way do you think looks better curly or straight?My hair is naturally curly I get it straightened once a year or so but Im curious to know which way do you think looks better curly or straight?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They all look nice.

I think I like the top pic the best with the braids.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Each style is really great on you. I think the curly is the best. Do you ever do other braided styles?

1|0
    0|0
    • I haven't had braids in a while I usually get individuals

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You look good both ways. But I prefer to see you in curly hair with a hairstyle like in the 2nd photo.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks great curly a

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly I think

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I've always liked curly hair, but I know it's also hard to care for. I like when a person likes their own hairstyle and wears it how ever they want.

1|0
    0|0
  • The curly is pretty so many people wish they're hair was like that lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Curly is a black girls best friend, trust me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Truee!😂 I do like to change it up every once in awhile

• Plus, keep your hair natural and maintained is what will make your hair super healthy. Too much heat and too many perms can do damage and thin it out in the long run. I've seen people who learned that the hard way. It's not bad to switch it up every once in a while, but don't do perms and don't put too much heat on your hair. Heat damage is no one's friend.

• curly

1|0
    0|0
  • natural!

0|0
    0|0
  • curly!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it curly

0|0
    0|0