Tanning question?

For those of you who go indoor tanning..
How often do you go?
Do you use lotions?
Do you tan naked?

21

What Girls Said 2

• I only go tanning before I go on a vacation to a warm place in order to build up my base coat, as it were. You go for 2-5 minutes at first and then work up to 15 over the course of a few months and yes, I use oil sometimes and yes, I tan naked.

• I don't go as often as I used to. I used to use tingles but now I just grab a sample packet based on whatever smell I like best!

I always tan naked and usually in a stand-up. I use a matrix type of bed or a bed with more bronzing bulbs than uv bulbs. I share a package with my roomie too so it helps with the cost. ^.^ oh, i usually use aftercare lotion.. sometimes hemp-based or tan extender. Sometimes use bronzer lotion with tanning but not always. Building a base tan was the bane of my existence for a while...

What Guys Said 1

• most women tan in bikini's , although some might tan naked but not sure that is the norm