"There are no ugly people." Is that myth made up by ugly people?

• Yes
  • No
I THINK IT IS
Why do ugly people make up so many lies?

21

What Girls Said 2

• Beauty is relative. There is no universal ugly, just as there is not universal beauty. So no, ugly people don't exist. What's ugly to you might not always be ugly to me and vice versa.

• Yup you're just trolling. Shame on me for thinking this was serious.

• Beauty is absolutely in the eye of the beholder, and not even that, if a person is blind. I've seen some people who I think are ugly, but they are married with 4 kids. That didn't just happen because someone didn't think they were somehow attractive. There is no such thing as something everyone on the planet considers to be ugly. Every culture has it's own standards of beauty, let alone, every person even if it goes against cultural standards. You can try as hard as you want to say, well there are ugly people, but the statement in reality is, to each of us there are ugly people, but to others, they see what they find attractive even if you do not. The exact same logic applies to so called beautiful people. Not everyone finds what you think is beautiful, beautiful.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably...