Does a man need facial hair to look attractive and manly/masculine?

I personally don't think so.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Facial hair is optional
    Vote C

2018

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all men need facial hair to look manly, masculine, or attractive, some do, and some can do well with either option. Facial hair by default makes men look more masculine because most women can't grow facial hair, so facial hair is considered to be a masculine trait

Not all men need facial hair to be attractive, but facial hair makes men look more attractive. Seriously, I've tried paying attention to the guys I work with and know and actors in movies, and my consensus is that all guys look better with some form of facial hair (it has to fit their look and definitely a big "no" for porn stashes). One of the doctors I work with doesn't shave everyday, and I think he looks more attractive on the last day before he shaves than when he's clean shaven. And the bouncer at the door of the main club I go to shaved his winter beard off this week, and I was surprised that I found him less attractive without it. I remember my art teacher's assistant looked anatomically weird when he shaved his off. And also my uncle doesn't look like my uncle without his either. I used to think beards were weird and could have little monsters in them, but I've recently completely changed my outlook on it. I don't find clean-shaven guys to be attractive anymore, and a guy has to at least have stubble to be attractive to me now... Maybe I'm just weird, but I can't r

Most Helpful Guy