If you could change anything about yourself what would it be and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If we're talking looks or something physical, I'd like to try blue eyes. Or maybe purple, if this change doesn't have limits.

Anything at all? I think I'm pretty dang awesome. If I could use this to get myself a little more money, that might help, but other than that and the eyes thing, I am perfectly happy being me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You have the same name as my daughter, last name and everything. I spell her name like Ayanna.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I will like to change my financial condition to be a surer rich man. Because I need choices in life. And when I have more money , I will be able to satisfy all my desires. And then to invest the money wisely to make more money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd make myself less. For once, I'd like to be normal, have normal thoughts.. :3

0|0
    0|1
  • My looks, my face and my body to be heavier and more muscular

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give myself perfect vision

0|1
    0|0
  • To be more brave.

0|0
    0|0
  • the fact that i use this fucked up site. the questions on here, and the people, are literally insane, yet, i sign on every day, and waste my damn time on it because of free amazon cards

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I want bigger boobs or not to have a gap in my teeth. Or to not be a redhead because it makes me pale as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be skinny but curvy, pretty, smart

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes