Girls/women, any tips for horrible dark rings?

Girls/women, any tips for horrible dark rings? Girls/women, any tips for horrible dark rings?Girls/women, any tips for horrible dark rings?

Eh, I'm suffering from them for a long time and I want to know If there's a solution. There are many slotions on the internet but I don't want to waste my time and money. Not all of these are going to work. Since I hate make-up, I don't put on concealer and I need a natural solution...
Is there any solution you've tried and worked?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the times it's genetic, but try to leave two spoons in the freezer and as soon as you wake up you put them on your eyes, it usually helps, in the evening try tea bags, leave them on your eyes, usually Camomile is amazing, drink a lot of Green Tea and use normal creams :)