Girls/women, any tips for horrible dark rings?

Girls/women, any tips for horrible dark rings? Girls/women, any tips for horrible dark rings?Girls/women, any tips for horrible dark rings?

Eh, I'm suffering from them for a long time and I want to know If there's a solution. There are many slotions on the internet but I don't want to waste my time and money. Not all of these are going to work. Since I hate make-up, I don't put on concealer and I need a natural solution...
Is there any solution you've tried and worked?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the times it's genetic, but try to leave two spoons in the freezer and as soon as you wake up you put them on your eyes, it usually helps, in the evening try tea bags, leave them on your eyes, usually Camomile is amazing, drink a lot of Green Tea and use normal creams :)

3|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• My friend's had horrible dark circles as well and she used an eye cream from benefit (it's called "its potent") and it worked miracles for her. Only problem is that it's rather expensive and comes in a small portion for the price.

Sorry I don't know about any cheap options that I've tried and works :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Using natural aloe vera gel works. Also, using turmeric powder with water or milk should help. I once tried using soaked green tea bags too. Apart from that there are the basic remedies like using cucumbers or ice cubes. I think, using an anti marks cream or a whitening cream from a trusted brand should also work. However, it'll take a very long time to show results.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the advice. After how many days/months it started to be effective?

• Uhmm.. it depends from person to person. I don't have bad dark circles, just light one's and I don't think there is a total solution to it. However it'll take maybe a month or a little over that to lighten the circles.

• Okay. Thanks for the help :)

• try cucumber everyday if it didn't work then the problem is inside your body not outside so go to a doctor it might be Aniema don't worry I had Animea before and now my eyes is fine as long as I sleep and eat good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleep enough. This year I went to university and it's horrible to not sleep enough because of homeworks and I have them now. Just sleep well, it's the best remedy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've heard that some sort of coffee remedy works really well but I'm not sure exactly what it is so you'd have to google the coffee one, but try cucumbers , and tea bags :) also try putting either ice or cold water under your eyes. I wish you luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • You can use caffeine based products, sleep more and use concealor. Lol. That's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same here.. hmmm I usually just steam my face and put tea bags on my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've read that putting cucumber on your eyes and rooibos tea bags help?

1|0
    0|0
  • Get some sleep?

1|1
    1|0
  • Water water water water!!
    Also black tea bags

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes need a rest

1|1
    0|0