How can I deal with my ugliness?

I am almost 18 so I don't think I'll change much in the future. I find myself extremely ugly, especially when I smile. Then my face looks extremely deformed and my chin looks ugly and weird and my nose drops and I just can't deal with it anymore, but I have no money to change anything on me. I can't accept how I look because all I see when I stand in front of a mirror is just one huge disappointment because my parents are really pretty and have almost ideal faces, and then there's me with my ugly head and deformed smile. I'd post a photo but I'm a bit afraid because it's public.

59

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to learn your good side every one has one. People whose face isn't perfect when taking their picture always choose a side which makes them look better. What your face can't achieve maybe your body can so join a gym or do exercise. if you feel sexy you will be sexy as conference is sexy. Maybe some of the things are out of context but I hope you get the point

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely feel you, girly! There will be times where we're brought down by our appearances, but we need to learn how to admire other's beauty without questioning our own. You have qualities that your parents and friends may not have and they embrace you for it.
    Think about a time where you've felt really good about yourself. Did you accomplish a goal or encounter something that brightened your outlook on life? Bring those memories back and encourage yourself to keep making positive progress! Start embracing yourself from the inside out and you'll find that appearances take a backseat compared to your amazing qualities! Good luck!

• Thank you for this very kind comment ☺