• I don't know why.
    Vote A
  • I know why.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's wrong because women are more than just sexual objects. We have thoughts, a personality, our own needs and desires.

You say women want to be objectified, but that's not true for most women. There's a difference between being objectified and being appreciated. We can tell the difference between a guy who wants more from us than just our looks and a guy who only appreciates us for our looks. Why do we not complain when our SOs find us attractive, it's because we know our SO also appreciates our humor, our wit, and it's not just the body or the sex.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you objectify a human being? We are all individuals. Just because she's hot doesn't mean you can treat her like an object for desire. It shows how lustful you are and that i think is a turn off for girls. I wouldn't want to be objecticfied by girls.

1|0
    0|1
    • It's not a turn off for them, they like men who want them for sex.

• Girls dont want to feel used but loved and cared for deep down. Sex for people who aren't sluts is to show how much you love each other.

Sluts just dont care and if you want sex that badly go for a slut.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Because women aren't objects? Lol.

It's totally fine to find women attractive and sexually appealing, as long as you remain respectful and not demeaning.

0|0
    0|0
    • I need sex from them.

• No, you want sex from them. You need oxygen, food, water, sleep, etc. You won't die without sex.

• Sorry, I meant I need women because I want sex.

• Objectify all you want bro.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because we're not objects, numbskull

0|0
    0|0
  • because women aren't just titties and a vagina?

0|0
    0|0
    • But titties and a vagina are part of them.

• Yes.
      But objectification revolves around viewing women's bodies as a separate entity from their personality and the rest of their being and just solely focusing on that

• I don't even know what that means...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Because an object has no value in itself except for what you can use it for.
    BUT I would say it's wrong to objectify everyone, but only women get to complain about it.

2|1
    0|0
  • It's not. Women want to be objectified but only by cute guys anyone the aren't attracted to is creepy and committing sexual harassment

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not inherently wrong, because "wrong" is a subjective term.

1|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion it's not wrong to objectifying anyone, at least not in this stupid new sense where women dressing pretty means objectification. by the way that applies to everyone equally, including men and women so don't start calling me things I'm not. objectification is when you take a human and force them to do things only an object would do, such as taking a human and forcing them to be a slave and do tasks that robots are suited for. this is real objectification, when you strip Simone of their rights till they are worth nothing more than a common object. this also means it's wrong to take a girl and force her to marry someone for political or financial gain, of course. but to say that thinking a girl in a scanty swimsuit that she put on out of her own free will in order to seem or feel more attractive and attract people is fucking retarded.

0|1
    0|0
    • It is objectification when we are judged solely on our beauty. When at clubs girls are let in for how short their dress is and guys are let in for how big their wallet is. Guys have a problem being judged solely for the size of their wallet, why do they have a problem when girls complain about only being judged for their looks?

• Show All
    • you got me on the university example
      but, would it then be objectification if the university saw a kid that didn't apply their with amazing grades, and that's all they can see, and saying "damn, I wish we had that kid go to our university"?
      in my mind that's basically the same thing as a guy seeing a hot girl just for her looks and saying "damn, I would wanna have sex with her"

• also, so it's not objectification for movie stars because they can be just attractive and good at acting?
      can I say it's not objectifying a girl because she is physically attractive and good at walking? is adding one more trait of judgement really the thing that separates being okay to being objectification? or is it just that since people like attractive people more than unattractive people if everything else was the same and therefore the more unattractive person will try to change themselves? that's what is seems to me

Recommended myTakes