Why is it wrong to objectify women?

• I don't know why.
  • I know why.

66

Most Helpful Girl

• It's wrong because women are more than just sexual objects. We have thoughts, a personality, our own needs and desires.

You say women want to be objectified, but that's not true for most women. There's a difference between being objectified and being appreciated. We can tell the difference between a guy who wants more from us than just our looks and a guy who only appreciates us for our looks. Why do we not complain when our SOs find us attractive, it's because we know our SO also appreciates our humor, our wit, and it's not just the body or the sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you objectify a human being? We are all individuals. Just because she's hot doesn't mean you can treat her like an object for desire. It shows how lustful you are and that i think is a turn off for girls. I wouldn't want to be objecticfied by girls.

• It's not a turn off for them, they like men who want them for sex.

• Girls dont want to feel used but loved and cared for deep down. Sex for people who aren't sluts is to show how much you love each other.

Sluts just dont care and if you want sex that badly go for a slut.