What's the most you would spend on a fancy dress/suit?

I am going to a ball and I found a dress for $8 but I thought it was not formal enough for a ball (it was originally $90) so now I am ordering a dress for 60$ plus tax and shipping. This is for a formal military ball and there's going to be a lot of important people there. So anyways, how much would you spend a fancy dress? the tickets were already really expensive (It include food and music).

My wedding dress by the way was $360 and I thought that was a lot
keep in mind you will only wear this one time!!!
  • less than 100
  • more than 100

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't spend too much its a one off. Besides don't matter how important the people are. They arnt as important as your fucking bank account. You don't want to declare yourself bankrupt for this fancy dress.

Long story short dont spend too much on it.