Vote A
  • Not Cute
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• How is it cute?
    Acne is not cute, but it happens, it's normal when you're a teen. Just don't put on make up over it, or you'll ruin your face. It's better to look bad as a teen, than look bad the rest of your life.

2|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by look bad as a teen than look bad the rest of your life... ?

• Show All
    • Covering it with makeup doesn't prevent it from healing. How do you claim to know this? Do you wear makeup? Acne must heal on it's own. 90% of acne is hormonal. It worsens and increases the likelihood of scaring if you constantly pick at it or squeeze it. Covering it with makeup neither makes it worse or better. Frequent consumption of sweets or dairy products has been linked to breakouts but it's not the same for everyone.
      Being in the sun can help, as UV rays act as an antibacterial.

• @pooper89 sweety it s no good to close your pores with products, sweat and so on.
      why do you think we wash our faces.
      covering your pores would make your skin irritated and oily.
      not to forget the quality of the makeup you re applying...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's natural, especially around puberty. It usually gets a lot better or goes away later. It's not "cute" but it shouldn't effect how you see someone if you like them otherwise. If you are the one suffering from acne, there is some very good information at acne. org

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• It's a natural development in some people's process of growing up. I wouldn't exactly call it cute or not cute.. It's "Normal" more than anything.. not attractive, but normal.

1|2
    0|0
  • It's not like she has a choice. All she controls is what she can do to minimize it. If she is cute, she's cute with acne.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see how acne is ever cute... really just depends on how extreme it is.
    Besides most people don't deal with that once they're past a certain age point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how bad it is, like if she has acne on her face but can easily cover it with makeup it's no big deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • No its not cute and it really sucks to have but it will improve a lot and there are things you can do to treat it.

0|0
    0|0
    • steam and cleaning your pores
      and ask your doctor / dermatologist to find out more about it and what can be done.

• So long as it isn't excessive, or anything. It's not something I would intensively look out for or avoid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some they look beautiful even with acne, and acne is not a problem is their mean personality which makes me run

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, girls can have acne and still be considered cute and or attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about acne. It's not the outside. It's the inside that counts!

0|0
    0|0
  • Acne isn't cute, i can bet that most ladies ain't proud of it or feel good about themselves especially when it's really worse. However, it can be treated and gotten rid of completely. I had read some really great reviews and testimonials on health spell work geared towards getting rid of acne done by merujhaspellcaster for some locals in a local health journal, I was lucky enough to get his contact merujhaspell at yahoo dot com. Two friends of mine have gotten great results from him after about a couple of weeks working with him and following his guidance.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she manages it well then it's cute, otherwise nah

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely cute

1|0
    0|0
  • It's ok. I don't have a problem with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not cute or pretty. But it's normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Acne on her ass hot

1|0
    1|0
  • not cute or pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont care about acne

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't care. As long as it wasn't really bad

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Acne is never cute. For girls or boys. If you have acne that means you don't wash your face as good as you should. So acne on a girl? No way...

1|0
    2|0
    • Acne has nothing to do with wasking your skin.

• Show All
    • Are you ever not washing your face? Don't you have have hobbies or school?

• @pooper89 No I just stay with my dad. He takes care of me so I don't work or anything. So I'm pretty much always washing my face

• how the heck can acne be cute?
    it's normal, not a big deal, can be covered easily if you get acne on your period

1|1
    0|0
  • Apparently guys are voting that it's cute because they don't know what acne is?

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not cute but it's normal. I think it's basically neutral. No person is like, wow, I really want my SO to have acne but it isn't necessarily an absolute turn off ya know.

0|0
    0|0
  • From my own experience, i really don't find acne cute. It lower down every persons self esteem. But we can't do anything about it, it's part of growing up. In the right time it will fade eventually, just take care of our skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • acne makes you human. No one is perfect, tbh. So long as you try your best to look nice despite things that get in your way, guys will be ok with it

0|0
    0|0
  • it's no easy for girls to deal with it. but you can't avoid it. as long as you take care of it it's fine. so don't mind it

0|0
    0|0
  • Horrible, I have a little bit of it and I really hate it. I don't know how someone can think it's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not cute, but tolerable

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. It's normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not cute, but it's not really preventable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Acne sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate my acne :(

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about face cleanser and what you're eating. Also could have over active oil glands that don't help. I used to have it baaaad. It's not cute because it's painful.

0|0
    0|0
  • In what world is acne on anyone cute?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes