What do you think about acne on a girl?

• Cute
  • Not Cute

1720

Most Helpful Guy

• How is it cute?
    Acne is not cute, but it happens, it's normal when you're a teen. Just don't put on make up over it, or you'll ruin your face. It's better to look bad as a teen, than look bad the rest of your life.

• What do you mean by look bad as a teen than look bad the rest of your life... ?

• Covering it with makeup doesn't prevent it from healing. How do you claim to know this? Do you wear makeup? Acne must heal on it's own. 90% of acne is hormonal. It worsens and increases the likelihood of scaring if you constantly pick at it or squeeze it. Covering it with makeup neither makes it worse or better. Frequent consumption of sweets or dairy products has been linked to breakouts but it's not the same for everyone.
      Being in the sun can help, as UV rays act as an antibacterial.

• @pooper89 sweety it s no good to close your pores with products, sweat and so on.
      why do you think we wash our faces.
      covering your pores would make your skin irritated and oily.
      not to forget the quality of the makeup you re applying...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's natural, especially around puberty. It usually gets a lot better or goes away later. It's not "cute" but it shouldn't effect how you see someone if you like them otherwise. If you are the one suffering from acne, there is some very good information at acne. org