Your Bra Choices?

Girls Do You Like Full Support, Cupless or None. I Seldom Wear One But Prefer Cupless When I DoYour Bra Choices?

0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I assume this was meant to be a girls only question lol. Or did you want opinions from guys I what they prefer on their gf?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So this Q was all about you posting your pic? This isn't Instagram, man...

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• i don't know if i am apt person to suggest this but i think cupless is the best option. i have read in a magazine that cups would make your boobs not relax.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your breasts are quite self supporting... no need to wear bra... let them be open to persuade us lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You look perfect

1|0
    1|0
  • Handbras for the win.

0|1
    1|0
  • what's with the pic lol

1|0
    1|0
  • hmmm what a nice cleavage lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know i never wore 1 b4 😜

0|0
    1|0
  • hmm. adding the pic makes me think this is just another guy posing as a girl on here and posting stolen pics of some girl who's sitting at home in his mommies basement ready to jerk off to people's replies. lol.

1|2
    1|0
    • haters will always hate

• Show All
    • Why the hell is living in your moms basement so bad? It's really nice down hear. Don't Asians live with like, EVERYONE! Plus my parents are around 60, mom disabled I think Im doing the right thing not leaving them.

• I want to die

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I'm small enough that support isn't an issue, so if the bra gives the girls an eye pleasing shape that's the one I'd wear. Once I get home, I get the stupid thing off as soon as possible! My guy doesn't mind that shape a bit!!

1|1
    0|0
  • I usually by tshirt bras. They're the only ones small enough. Also they have an extra hook so the straps will stay together. Helps them not fall off my shoulders.

1|1
    0|0
  • I usually wear a bra to work, but other than that I prefer no bra. Ii'm much more comfortable without.

0|1
    0|0
  • Full support but when I am home... there is no bra lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I like to wear a bra with full support... If I'm alone in nights I would not wear bra...

1|1
    0|0
  • I always where a bra and a full support push up. I feel loose if I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Full support in public, braless at home

1|1
    0|0
  • Um, maybe full support with a nice pattern too

1|1
    0|0
  • Harness bra or open cup bra

0|1
    0|0
  • One with minimal padding and no underwire.

0|2
    0|0
  • Free the nipple is my motto

0|2
    0|0
  • I prefer cupless bra

0|0
    0|0
  • Strapless bra

0|1
    0|0
  • Bralette

0|2
    0|0
  • What's up with the creepy picture?

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd don't really need support but in public I always wear one just to hide the shape and the nipples, at home I don't wear bras.

1|1
    0|0
  • What a lovely pair of tits you have, what size are you please.

1|2
    0|0
    • Thank you for the like, but please, please, please tell me what size you are, I'm simply drooling over them.

• Show All
    • been with him for a month starting to get bored so probably change partners soon my longest relationship was six months when i was fifteen with a nineteen year old taiwanese girl

• dumped him last night and went to new guys bed

Recommended myTakes