Your first tattoo. What was it or what would you like it to be?

164

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Honorable Thieves, with thorny vines growing around the text.

What Girls Said 15

• marshmallow fluff kittens

img04.shop-pro.jp/.../100819227_o2.jpg

• I don't have any.
    But I answered in another question if I had to get one, it would be my BF's lip print somewhere on my body (probably my ass) haha.
    I'd just have to get him to wear lipstick to get the print for like 2 seconds.
    I would only do that if we were married or some shit though. Wouldn't want that on me if we were to break up hahaah

• If I ever did a tattoo ---which I don't plan to--- I would either do an ocean wave in heel, or my wrist or the back of my shoulder, but if didn't get that one done I'd have a tiny heart on the front of my shoulder.

• This gonna out me as a huge nerd/loser, but w/e.

This one in black on my right upper arm:
    https://picload.org/thumbnail/rlaclopr/oots.jpg

• Mine was a traditionally done (not with a tattoo gun) Maori design on my hip. Two of my cousins are the same age and we got ours together - most of my family have this design incorporated in some way on their bodies

• My grandmas name, birthday and death date. I need it covered so I can get her name and favorite flowers somewhere else

• I got my first tattoo when I was 15, it's a symbol - hard to explain. It is still my favourite one 22 tattoos later :)

• Mine is a tribal tattoo I got when I turned 17. I got it as part of a tradition where every female member of the family gets it when becoming 17.

• I haven't gotten one yet but I want a cherry tree that's blossoming and then a bird in the tree and inside the bird there is like small notes in it... And why I want it... It's because a cherry tree only blossoms 14 days as what I have heard and then it kinda dies but it becomes pretty again and that's kinda my life it's only pretty 14 days then the rest sucks and the bird is a symbol for freedom and peace but also sadness and locked up... And why the notes it's because music saved my life and that's almost what I have left

• It's the sun on my hip and I got it on a stupid impulsive dare

• I got one when I got married, for becoming part of my wife's family.

• Mine was a sugar skull.

• I want a wolf tribal tattoo

• Either my zodiac, or a dream catcher

• I won't get one but if I did I'd would be a red thread tied around my left pinky or a fish jumping over a wave with a crab under (my husbands sign is a fish and my sons are the wave and crab and it would be along my side along the side of my ribcage.

What Guys Said 3

• My wife wants me to get a tattoo of my name, address, and phone number in case I pass out somewhere from drinking too much. It's not a bad idea.

• don't forget to add "property of..." lol

• *changes address and phone number*

• @oboeyoudidnt Yeah, I talked about that with her. She suggested just getting another tattoo with the previous details striked out -- then put the new ones below. :-D "Property of" isn't a bad idea.

• Is an angel wing on left side of my thigh to my lower belly.

• Maybe a star on the back of my neck.