I don't feel like a girl, help?

I am really fed up and can't stand being on my own body, there is no place where I don't grow hair and it's becoming annoying to take care of each time. And to top that I don't even have boobs.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh girl I gotchu. Just dress yourself up real nice every now and then, Do you're hurr all nice and purty. Plus don't be discouraged about your breasts depending on your age you may still have a bit of time for them to grow and if not then it's not the end of the world. Not all guys care if you have Nikki Minaj boobs or ass, just be yourself. As far as the hair I can guarantee that's normal not wanting to take care of it, sometimes I can't stand having to shave my beard but hey oh well that's life.

• I do, but sometimes it become too much but well.. . thank you it's nice to hear from others.

• Well what exactly is bothering you... maybe I can help 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• If those bother you then you can try wearing feminine clothes like maybe skirts if you aren't already wearing those.

As for the boobs: push up bras are life changing. You can also use these pads that you can put in your bras to make it look like you have bigger boobs