A question for all my beauty gurus, would I look good wearing an Instagram makeup look?

A question for all my beauty gurus, would I look good wearing an Instagram makeup look?

A question for all my beauty gurus, would I look good wearing an Instagram makeup look?If you are good with makeup, do you think my face can pull off the Instagram look?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My suggestion is to start small and build skill; executing a look like that is difficult and often too heavy for daily use. Try watching a few tutorials online and find what you like.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think your makeup will look good no matter what. Forget Instagram. They aren't good enough for you. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh my gosh! GORGEOUS COLETTE !

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I think no one can really pull it off...
    You can definitely try it and see.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course you could if you know which products to use and how to apply them. The "Instagram makeup look" is kind of heavy and utilizes many different products and techniques so I think it takes a lot of skill and practice. It doesn't matter what your face shape is though or what type of features you have, with the right technique, I feel that anyone can pull it off. :)

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm no beauty guru but personally, no you wouldn't.
    You'd look to fake, in my opinion as most Instagram women with that look do. You're already so pretty, and a light makeup style looks better on you. Most Instagram looks are heavy and dark or too POP, draws lots of attention. You would look better with nude looks an such.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yea anyone can pull that look off. But eyebrows are the most important thing when it comes to makeup. Or anything. You can start with filling in your eyebrows a little bit. I think that's all you need you're beautiful. But with makeup you can be who you want and take it off. So experiment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I feel anyone can pull off the "I'm a stuck up bitch who thinks she's ugly so I conceal my insecurties with makeup" look.

You should stay away from looking like Kylie Jenner. You look fine the way that you are. Light make up and a big smile.

2|0
    2|0
  • go for a more natural look when you do you make up less is more. high light your best features..
    and work it

2|0
    0|0
  • Honey, you're beautiful. You can pull it off, anyone can pull it off as long as it's well done, so go for it + who cares if someone else doesn't like it and has an opinion on how it looks on you. It's what you like so go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you look sweet just as you are in the first pic. I am not soo big on a lot of makeup. Simplicity is way better.

1|0
    0|0
  • everyone who wears that look looks the same. you basically erase your face and draw a new one on top.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think everyone would! key is to make sure the liner and contour is absolutely perfect. also lip liner is your friend lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the second pic the most. The first one was a little too much,

0|0
    0|0
  • anyone can! you have a perfect nose by the way.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes, it would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! ❤

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think you could.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl your the best in both worlds