Girls, Which brand of inner garment do you perfer to other?

Inner garment's include camisole, bra & panties..

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'm definitely suspicious that you aren't the gender you say you are. Unless you're just a raging lesbian with a panty obsession?

What Girls Said 6

• I can say a specific brand I do buy, because I buy what I think looks nice, sexy or whatever I'm looking for at the time.

I can say I DO NOT BUY Victoria's Secret because I think the quality is not there, especially for the price. Seems like they put all their money into marketing not production. I also think the people in the stores are rude, based on past experiences.

• Bra and panties for sure, probably by Bali. Maybe some hosiery, like pantyhose or garters and stockings. Brands? Hanes Silk Reflections or Wolfords, most likely.

• I don't usually shop by brand. I go by price mostly and some of the best brands for low price are no boundaries and Hanes. I'm in college so I can't afford Victoria's Secret, that shit is ridiculously expensive and comes apart in the wash.

• what do you mean inner garment?

• panties

• None