What makes a girl attractive?

I know it's a combination of things, but one always weighs more than the other.
  • Nice body
    Vote A
  • Nice face
    Vote B
  • Nice hair
    Vote C
  • Nice clothes
    Vote D
  • Nice smell
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Facial symmetry does not mean someone is pretty per se. Does that make a difference or is symmetry the guideline for being pretty?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I go for a nice face. Facial symmetry is very important. Facial complexion. Size and shape of her eyes , nose , ears , lips , chin , cheek bones , cheeks , eyebrows and and even her teeth when she smiles. Her neck and hair too are considered as a part of her face. Second part is the body. Her waist circumference should be around 37.5% of her height and her boobs chest and hip circumference should be equal and about 150 % of her waist. She should be at least 5'7' tall. Her body should look like an hourglass or curvy. The preferred size of her boobs should be "C" cup. And her ass should be round , perky and firm. Her abs should be tucked inwards. If she has these attributes , then there is no reason why she can't be considered as attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I put face. A girl can be heavy and lose weight and get in shape, or have a bad haircut but then grow it out. If she has a butterface though, she can't really do much about that though than try to get attention with her body or do outrageous things with her hair to detract from it. A girl with a pretty face can build around that, have good hygiene, and have a lovely personality and all of those things.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• For the purposes of this question I'm just going to say the personality is good. To me there two things that make a girl attractive a balanced body and a nice face (preferably cute). When I say balanced body I mean comparably sized boobs and ass, not giant ass and no chest or vice versa. However the face will sometimes override the body.

1|0
    0|0
  • nice personality. a good smile and personality will make people want to be around a girl.

2|0
    0|0
    • symmetry is a large portion of our natural guide to attractiveness, although it is not absolute. you can still be considered pretty without it.

• Nice face.
    Big tits
    Big ass
    Nice dick sucking lips.

0|0
    1|0
  • i swear if i see one more person say personality...

1|0
    0|0
  • nice personality.. body can be modified (changed) by technology but personality can not be..

0|0
    1|0
  • Smell is criminally underrated

2|1
    0|0
  • white heart.. Only

1|0
    0|0
  • Face > Body > Hair > Smell > Clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • body and face

0|0
    0|0
  • Being herself and kindness 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the way she carry herself

0|0
    0|0
  • Balls, big, big, big, volleyballs.

I like girls playing volleyball is where I'm getting at, bathing suits, sun and sand, boobies bouncing with every swing of their hands for the ball. :D Yes... very exciting.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• In my opinion, nice body. Thats the first thing that I usually notice from a distance about a female, and then I will look at her face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice figure, pretty face and hair are all magnets, but a great pair of legs somehow always grabs my attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • facial symmetry. full lips, bright eyes, white teeth, flushed cheeks, shiny hair, relatively in shape

2|1
    0|0
  • Good personality. No one wants a pretty face with bitchy personality.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes