How can I make my cheeks thinner?

I'm considered underweight but my cheeks are still so chubby so it's not about losing weight. Other than facial exercises and plastic surgery does anybody have any experience or advice on losing cheek fat? What did you do to successfully slim your face? Are there any non-invasive procedures to get rid of it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its actually pretty simple. Do these 2 things:

1) Look up and stratch your jaw and keep opening and closing your mouth in that postion. You will feel your jaw muslces stratching and that will tighten your fave skin and give you a great jawline.

2) Mositurize your face everyday but instead of applying the cram anyhow. What you would want to do is to push your skin upwards and moisturize in a down to up motion. What this does is help skin tighten against gravity as gravtiy pulls skin down.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it's only plastic surgery. i have same thing and i plan on getting buccal fat pad removal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• The trick I use is to keep my jaw open just a little and keep a negative pressure in my mouth. It may not be permanent but with enough time and mental effort that will become your default facial position.

1|0
    0|0
  • find a guy and give him a lot of bj's?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• There isn't a way. You get what you get.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes