I'm 15 and saving for implants, it this wrong?

(I dont want to come across as selfish or vein or anything like this, im just telling you how i feel and asking for opinions) After reading a few articles on what guys find attractive, I found out that they like the hourglass figure the most but then I found out I have a 'ruler' shaped body which means I have small breasts and hips. My measurements are 32-26-33 by the way. So since it was my birthday last month, I saved all of my money from that (£200) and I've got a small job that I get paid for and I've saved my money from that for about 3-4 months (£250). I know it's not a lot but I've been really unhappy with my body since reading those articles and it explains why all of my friends have got boyfriends and I haven't. I've never had a boyfriend and I'm starting to think this is why because I wouldn't say I have a bad personality at all.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• don't ruin your body... guys might like big boobs, but most prefer smaller natural ones over big fake ones. fake boobs are a downgrade in my opinion... it's not just about the size. Shape, feeling and proportions are important too and you usually fuck at least 2 of them up just to make them bigger. Fake boobs might look a bit better clothed... but then when it matters, when you drop your clothes and lets him touch them, they are worse.

If you do it, then just do it for yourself. Not for guys. Because you won't make guys happier like that

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in high school, most girls didn't have boyfriends. I have a few friends who are married now who never had boyfriends in high school.

I only had a couple boyfriends in high school and I am still single at 27.

I don't think you should worry too much about changing your body to get a boyfriend. Do it because it's something you truly want.

You never know, you could develop later on. I have a few friends who were pretty flat in high school but then developed in college.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Think about this. You are not being vain or selfish. You have acquired your sense of inadequacy from reading about 'what guys like' and comparing yourself to girlfriends who have boyfriends. You have concluded that you don't measure up. Do not believe this garbage. You are wonderfully made. You are still growing. Wait. Wait until you are grown and wait for a guy who loves you just the way you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please do NOT take any notice of any written articles. These articles are just ONE PERSONS thoughts. It does NOT explain the lack of boyfriends. There are lots of guys, like me, that love small boobs. Be like my mum and my sister, who are both 32A. They are proud of being small, and both their guys love them for the people they are, not their boob size.

Save your money for something more important that an artificial boob job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instead of shaving for implants which is a glorious waste of money, save for other things. For instance, one day you will leave home and get your own place such as an apartment or a home. You will need to purchase all sorts of things such as in vacuum cleaner pots and pans silverware dishes washing machine dryer refrigerator stove couches chairs tables et cetera. Almost all of these things you are going to need at some point and this costs money. You don't need implants especially at 15.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bigger boobs will not give you a man that loves you.
    It will give you more guys that want to fuck you.

It's a clear difference.
    Use that money to make you a better and more interesting person, inside.

Im warning you, that will be a mistake you will do in your life.

0|0
    0|1
  • You don't need to worry about getting implants to be attractive, girls don't need big boobs to be hot.
    And for the record, small real boobs are far more appealing than big, fake ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your chest to hip ratio is perfect. Only your waist is a little bigger. If you reduce your waist by gym training , you will have a perfect hourglass figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you'd read polls on here you'd learn the majority by a landslide prefer natural regardless of size. I personally think fake are hideous and won't be with a woman that has them

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys do NOT like implants. You're natural ones, no matter the size are much preferred.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think it's necessary. I like big boobs but I'm also very attracted to girls with small boobs and basically every guy I know feels the same way

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait until you're 18 and if your boobs are still flat then get the boob job.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer natural regardless of size but your body your choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • When do you plan on having the surgery? do your parents know

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys do not like silicon. Natural is the best.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad idea. Its counter productive.

0|0
    0|1
  • lol my cousin got implants like when she was 16 it ain't wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Post a body pic.

I don't think you need them.

Mid teen boys are more large-breast focused than men are. By the time you get them it probably won't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • No it isn't wrong.

Follow your gut instinct.

0|0
    0|0
    • Those articles, contrary to what passionately stated by other commentors, have a point. Bigger breast will help you find partners.

• No you're just a "Forth Wave". You're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • vain! not vein!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I doubt you're having troubles because your breasts aren't big enough. The teen years are just hard and it takes time to really get into the groove of who you are. There are probably plenty of guys who think your body is great. Don't look to something outside yourself to make you feel better about who you are. If you take the time to save for them, you may find you don't really need/want them anymore. It's not wrong to want implants, but they probably won't give you the change you expect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't make any rash decisions, especially at such a young age. I'd say your body's just fine as it is and you definitely shouldn't change it in order to please guys. Besides, having an hourglass figure isn't a prerequisite for having a boyfriend. I'm sure that in your lifetime you'll meet plenty of people who will adore your build and think you're cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweetheart you're only 15 you still have several more years to go in developing yet.
    So just wait until you're in your 20's to see what might have happened, and then perhaps make a conscious and responsible decision what direction to go in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think implants look pretty bad... many guys and girls prefer natural boobs. Don't waist your money on implants they are pointless

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't get implants. Your only 15 and your not done growing yet. I think guys will love you know matter how big or small your breasts are.

0|0
    0|0
  • First off, you're only 15. Your body is still growing, meaning that if you get implants before 18 is having higher risk of complication since you're still growing. Secondly, those articles are all crap! Media is filling with a lot of unrealistic ideas, and I am sure that real guys know what they prefer rather than what articles claims. Also doing this because of guys is not a smart choice, I don't feel like you're doing for yourself but only because you want approval/confidence and get a boyfriend, you might regret this choice whwn you get older.
    I have B cups and none of my partners have ever said anything negative about it, some even said they liked my size because it fits perfectly in their hand. In fact, most guys I know prefer natural boobs. If you want to work on your hip or get hour glass figure, then hit the gym instead because having bigger boobs doesn't mean you'll instantly get hour glass.

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't done growing girl wait a little

0|0
    0|0
  • Your choice, your consequences.

1|0
    0|0
  • so guys are into little girls, you know they like that feeling of dominance over you and being more power and stronger, so they can F you harder

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 15. Wait until you are 20 and your feelings will change about your body if you are rational.
    Ps. When I was 15 I was a C cup and now I'm a DD.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes