I'm 15 and saving for implants, it this wrong?

(I dont want to come across as selfish or vein or anything like this, im just telling you how i feel and asking for opinions) After reading a few articles on what guys find attractive, I found out that they like the hourglass figure the most but then I found out I have a 'ruler' shaped body which means I have small breasts and hips. My measurements are 32-26-33 by the way. So since it was my birthday last month, I saved all of my money from that (£200) and I've got a small job that I get paid for and I've saved my money from that for about 3-4 months (£250). I know it's not a lot but I've been really unhappy with my body since reading those articles and it explains why all of my friends have got boyfriends and I haven't. I've never had a boyfriend and I'm starting to think this is why because I wouldn't say I have a bad personality at all.

1120

Most Helpful Guy

• don't ruin your body... guys might like big boobs, but most prefer smaller natural ones over big fake ones. fake boobs are a downgrade in my opinion... it's not just about the size. Shape, feeling and proportions are important too and you usually fuck at least 2 of them up just to make them bigger. Fake boobs might look a bit better clothed... but then when it matters, when you drop your clothes and lets him touch them, they are worse.

If you do it, then just do it for yourself. Not for guys. Because you won't make guys happier like that

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in high school, most girls didn't have boyfriends. I have a few friends who are married now who never had boyfriends in high school.

I only had a couple boyfriends in high school and I am still single at 27.

I don't think you should worry too much about changing your body to get a boyfriend. Do it because it's something you truly want.

You never know, you could develop later on. I have a few friends who were pretty flat in high school but then developed in college.