Do girls like guys with short or long hair? Assuming the looks is a constant?

my opinion is ...i have no idea.

Updates:
well I have long hair but not sure if it suits me. well if it is not too much trouble,can you guys look at my pics(visit my profile) and tell me which suits me(also I am in a band,so yeah, take that into consideration)
thank you all for checking out my pics and commenting on my question. so till now, by popular demand, LONG hair it is( for me that is)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your hair...u look really cute...I really like long hair but not super long where it's able to be tied in a pony tail...like the lead singer from All Time Low (Alex Gaskarth) has good hair...or William Beckett from The Academy Is...Eric Dill (ex lead singer for The Click Five)...u know like those types of people...but ur hair is bomb so if ur thinking about changing it, DON'T!...

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 54

• It depends on the guy, whatever he likes on himself and if he has good hygiene with his hair and makes it look nice.. Any length can be attractive. You look good with long hair in my opinion, but shorter (barely off your shoulders) hair would look nice on you too probably.

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer medium hair, . long sometimes. my current boyfriend has actually short hair though... its not really an issue for me..

but I will say this I do not find suppppper long hair or baldness attractive..

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm... to me it really doesn't matter I for some reason am into the whole long hair thing my boyfriend cute his and it made me mad cause it was cute and long but I guess it really doesn't matter which one

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I really don't like long hair (Shoulder length - below shoulders). I don't like too short though (Like a buzz cut) xD More just the normal length type of thing, and I also like the "whispy" bang thing! Haha. So reading the comments I guess it's called a "shag look"? ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • long and well kept (NOT greasy) hair on guys is super sexy in my opinion. Short is okay too. Long hair is not as common and therefore more intriguing in my opinion :)

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 5

• For me, having long hair never worked, but short hair does. Guess it's what fits me. But girls have said to me they like to have something to grab ahold of, if you know what I mean :)

And if you have hair to grow out, lucky you. Some guys are not so lucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on the guy and what you consider to be long hair. Your style really suites you, especially in your second pic :)

0|0
    0|1
  • For you look at Don Henley of the Eagles and see which style he wears. It seems that young people do well with long hair and it goes shorter as you get older or get a job.

0|0
    0|0
  • the longet the better, if you have hair down to you knees you a super pimp haha

0|0
    0|0
  • well, I'm not sure but I think a study at McGill found a 2-1 preference to long hair

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes