Do girls like guys with short or long hair? Assuming the looks is a constant?

my opinion is ...i have no idea.

well I have long hair but not sure if it suits me. well if it is not too much trouble,can you guys look at my pics(visit my profile) and tell me which suits me(also I am in a band,so yeah, take that into consideration)
thank you all for checking out my pics and commenting on my question. so till now, by popular demand, LONG hair it is( for me that is)

555

What Girls Said 54

• Its different for all people lol(: I like longer hair though! I do find a lot of guys with short hair shot too? :/ confusing. I go by personality more then anything though.

• I personally like the shag look. Not a buzz cut and not hair down to the shoulders

• As all the others say, it depends on if the guy suits it, he might have lovley long hair but it just doesn't seem to match his face or it might match his face. It also depends on the shape of your face too!

• i agree with her, it all depends on the guy, but normal I like short hair, looks clean & cute, not too short though :D

• i especially love guys with long hair I think they look so cute

• i love long hairr :)

• long but some guys look really cute with short

• I like short hair.. like the hair length has to be above the shoulders.. :P

• As long as it's clean..

• i like short

• long hair ftw! But it depends of the face actually

• I love short hair on a guy! It's so adorable. :)

• ohmygod, Hola, you like him too? <33

• long hair is awesome..that is long natural hair..not cut into any style.

• It depends on the girl. Generally I would say short.

• My boyfriend HAD long shaggy hair, and he recently told me he was cutting it. I LOVED his long hair.. and was a little worried about him cutting it. But he got a faux hawk and it looks SO much better. He looks older, classier, and a lot more badass!

• Shaggy! That's the best. Greasy or not.

I like your hair.

WHY DO GUYS SHAVE THEIR HEAD? I should make a poll. :)

• i like long hair on a guy. not shoulder length long hair though. something more along the lines of skater boy long hair I guess. you can look up the actor jared padalecki to get what I'm talking about, but that's just my preference.

• buzz cut!

• Dude. Keep the long hair. its sexy ;D haa.

I get so p*ssed when guys with long hair cut it -.-"

Just sayin... lol

• usually no. but some people can just pull it off. personally, I love your hair.

• depends on how he looks with the long hair ... but personally I like short to medium length hair.. not too long, otherwise it makes the guy unattractive.

• Depends on the girl you wanna attract... Personally, I hate it. The shorter the better.

• It depends on the girls taste. I've always had a thing for guys with long hair, my boyfriend has long hair.

What Guys Said 5