Should I dye my hait or keep it speckled gray?

I just got my haircut and when I saw gray peice on the apron coming from the back of my head i asked the hair dresser if it was from the last cut she and she said "no you have a speckled in peppery gray look coming in back there but itshe hardly noticable." I asked my girlfriend a about it and she said it makes me look mature and it's not that bad yet. I'm not even 24 yet and I'm starting to wonder if I should own it or dye it. I knew my beard had few patches of gray but now I'm concerned. I have a full head of hair and short beard and it is mostly black as well so can a "peppery gray look" work or is dying the better option?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to tell without a pic, but I would say own it. If you do decide to color it, do semi permanent so it can fade slowly and you don't get the harsh line of permanent color