What are your thoughts about modesty?

I dress very modest. I always wear jeans, and I don't reveal too much.
I do wear leggings too, but I always cover the front and back of myself.
I don't even wear shorts anymore because I feel like I get the attention I don't want.
I get the right attention when I see somebody attractive staring at me. I like that attention!
I also wear tank tops, but it's more like a halter top.

I used to be somehow obsessed with wearing crop tops and high waisted shorts. Don't ask why. I went through this weird phase to where I liked to wear revealing stuff. I had a friend who exposes a lot to where it made me uncomfortable in public for some reason. She always pressed her boobs in together, and I don't know why.. I'm not insecure with my body because I'm happy with what I have. I just wear modest clothing because I'm comfortable in what I wear.

1517

Most Helpful Guy

• My thoughts on it are PLEASE BE MORE MODEST LADIES. I live in orange county and all the girls here wear micro shorts and small tank tops when it is not freezing. Whish is almost all the time.
    I love seeing a woman in modest clothing. That attracts me so much more than some cleavage that every one gets to see. Like you said it is not the right attention they get.
    Personally I don't like jeans. I never liked them and I hate wearing them. I also don't like seeing them on girls. Probably cause that is also what almost all the girls here wear.
    My favorite thing on a modes girl is a skirt. If a girl is wearing a skirt here. She will definitly stand out in a crowd. When I see a woman in a skirt. I know that she thinks highly enough of herself that she can wear that even though it is different and she knows she will get good attention without showing skin.

• I grew up in OC. Half of those girls just came back from the beach. OC is almost all beach attire. That's why it's so expensive to live there. The weather is a luxury to wear that type of clothing. You're 26.. not 40... relax man. Enjoy the view.

• @Chico_brah hey cool someone from CA. Actually I live in the part that is not near the beach. YEt the girls still dress like that. Well the view is kind of like eating chocolate cake every day. Eventually you kind of get sick and you start to value modesty in women who is strong enough to be different.

Most Helpful Girl

• You do you. If you feel comfortable that way then that's the only think that matters. Tbh this site is full of guys who say "girls are boring if they don't show their bodies" blah blah blah. They're jerks and are wrong. I actually have a lot of respect for you for doing that. Do whatever makes you feel good about yourself. Don't follow mainstream bs. Its not worth it. And plus, if you do start showing off your body, you'll attract the wrong guys, trust me lol. You'll find the right guy who doesn't care about what you show or don't show. Some of the opinions on here are ridiculous smh