Why is activewear worn as casual clothing by girls all the time?

Call me old fashioned, but casual dress for girls used to be jeans, khakis, skirts, and sometimes plain black leggings.

Now yoga pants, leggings with crazy designs, and pajama pants are the typical dress fashion, I see girls wear these at work places too and it annoys me!

If your not working out it looks dumb, and like you were too lazy to pick something nice out to wear.

I get they are comfortable and for home or working out I see no problem with them, but look at yourself in the mirror and realize guys are going to stare are your ass even more than before, and you won't be taken seriously dressed like that if your at work.

If guys wore sweatpants all the time or basketball shorts wouldn't that look stupid when other clothing looks so much better on them?

I guess what im also getting at is I find this style unattractive and miss the days girls looked nice in other clothing and I hope this trend ends and Schools and workplaces ban them being worn.
Jeans are my favorite because you have casual jeans and dress jeans so they do go with any style or wherever you go, even work.
Girls let's hear more feedback!
There are Men's activewear jeans, regular jeans that are made to run in and more flexible, they should make them for women and those would look great! www.betabrand.com/...tretch-ready-denim-jeans.html
Bump
Bump

95

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• im fine with it, as long as it's not what they're sleeping in. pajamas are not to be worn in public. that's not what they're meant for