Why girls do makeup?

1... to attracting guyz or
2... to see her beautiful than other girls ( jealousy )why girls do makeup???????
  • number 1
  • number 2

202

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear it but I think maybe more towards #2... I wore makeup for a couple years in middle school, always had boyfriends and lots of guys liked me but a girl once told me I looked better without it and I stopped wearign it. Didn't even wear it on my wedding day. I feel far more real and myself without it. Not to mention it's cheaper and qto not wear it-lol.

• u r the one... i found u...100% satisfied from ur ans... makeup just a mask ur beauty is ur natural beauty. ...

Most Helpful Guy

• girls not do make up for boys...( yeah they do ).
    but they mostly do look better from each other... í cannot say jealously but it's more like a competition between themselves... ( that is not bad... everyone one want to be better from other )...

and intellengent girls
    do make for themselves...
    or they do not...