Why girls do makeup?

1... to attracting guyz or
2... to see her beautiful than other girls ( jealousy )why girls do makeup???????
  • number 1
    Vote A
  • number 2
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear it but I think maybe more towards #2... I wore makeup for a couple years in middle school, always had boyfriends and lots of guys liked me but a girl once told me I looked better without it and I stopped wearign it. Didn't even wear it on my wedding day. I feel far more real and myself without it. Not to mention it's cheaper and qto not wear it-lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • u r the one... i found u...100% satisfied from ur ans... makeup just a mask ur beauty is ur natural beauty. ...

Most Helpful Guy

• girls not do make up for boys...( yeah they do ).
    but they mostly do look better from each other... í cannot say jealously but it's more like a competition between themselves... ( that is not bad... everyone one want to be better from other )...

and intellengent girls
    do make for themselves...
    or they do not...

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• None. I do it for my own self esteem.

2|0
    0|0
  • you should have added a number 3 : it boosts their self confidence, because makeup hides your flaws and enhance your good features
    or number 4 : they consider makeup to be artistic
    or number 5 : they can't find themselves pretty without it

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely wear makeup. I only wear it if I'm going out drinking and even then I only wear eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. I wear it to make my self feel better.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do my makeup (occasionally) because I enjoy the feeling of 1. putting it on, it's calming for me - 2. I enjoy how pretty I am. I can admire that I am beautiful with or without makeup, I enjoy myself both ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3. I like to wear makeup and I have fun choosing stuff and putting it on

0|1
    0|0
    • just imagine if guyz doesn't exist would u put makeup then...

• Show All
    • lol ur ans is cute... i like ur opinion

• Lol thanks i'm just being honest

• Dumbest options. I do my makeup to be beautiful for myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's both. Whether they admit it or not, most men like a bit of make up, and feeling pretty gives girls confidence. Confidence is sexy.

0|1
    1|0
  • I feel 2 , to feel more beautiful not necessarily to compete with other girls tho

0|1
    0|0
  • I very rarely wear it. The only piece of make up I own is lipstick and even then I only wear that a couple of times a month at max. When I do decide to wear make up, it's neither to attract guys (my partner doesn't care whether I'm wearing make up or not) and it's not to be more beautiful than other girls (lipstick isn't going to make me look better than anyone). It's purely because it's something fun. It's a way of changing my appearance and playing about with it without doing something more long-term and expensive like getting a different haircut. Just provides a little variety and entertainment.

0|1
    0|0
  • to feel like i don't have flaws (physically). growing up with a sister who now works for a makeup company, its hard not to wear or have interest in makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • You realize we can wear make up to boost our confidence too, right?

2|0
    0|0
  • To enhance my beauty because I'm already beautiful and I don't have to wear makeup to attract men because I attract them all the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • oho... dont u think u boast too much

• It's not boasting ( but at least I have something to boast about) its the truth i don't wear makeup unless it's a special occasion, because some girls are really pretty and rely on makeup to feel beautiful

• me because I Hate My skin so I try covering My defects with make-up

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither I only wear a little makeup for myself not to attract anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I think it's both

0|1
    0|0
  • Those options are probably the most ridiculous things I have ever seen... I don't know about other girls but if I decide to put on makeup in the morning the decision is not one based upon "let's see how many guys I can get today" or to try to outshine other women around me. It is a decision based entirely upon myself. For me it is a major confidence thing, not something I use to get some guy or make someone jealous, because, frankly, that is childish.

0|1
    0|0
  • to look more beautiful than other girls

0|1
    1|0
  • cause we wanna feel pretty,
    sometimes it's fun to put on,
    we wanna be socially acceptable, you know normal things

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause we want to.

1|0