Bottom Lash Mascara Tips?

I really like the way my eye lashes look after I put eye drops into my eyes: wet, fanned out, somewhat flattened.

How can I make them defined without them all clumping together with mascara?

I kinda suck with mascara... hahaha thanks

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for a clear mascara. I use the No.7 clear brow/lash gel. It's pretty nice and a decent price.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 12

• Wipe away the mascara wand before you use it - it'll have some color to it without the excess of product - try that. It won't look like it's wet, though... It'll just define your lashes a bit more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use the lip of the mascara tube to wipe the excess product off the brush before doing the lower lashes. Start at the inner most area near your pupil. Then move out towards the edge of your lashes. Don't push to hard, use light strokes. If some lashes clump together don't use the mascara brush to try and separate them. Use a comb brush
    ae01.alicdn.com/.../...nt-brush-font-b-eyelash.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I use No.7 as well, it's a nice makeup brand. Most of my makeup is No.7 lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the look you're going for is called "Manga Eye", or anyway, they do their lashes like that. You could probably find some tutorials on youtube.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a more expensive mascara. Unfortunately, that's the only way. Cheap mascaras usually leave them clumping together.

0|0
    1|0
  • After I apply the mascara I use a safety pin to separate each lash (be careful!) then I'll use the brush from an empty mascara container to get the clumps out! Hope this helps ^.^

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what mascara you use. I usually only touch the roots with the wand. And I have a spooley I use to comb my lashes out if they get clumpy. Spooley is a life saver.

0|0
    0|0
  • use basicly anything pointy to unclump the mascara. I've seen somewhere, they use a cotton bud, they broke it in half. but be careful

0|0
    0|0
  • Bottom eyelashes

0|0
    0|0
  • Q tips. Also if you have an empty bottle of mascara you can use the brush after you apply mascara to comb out lumps and distribute it more evenly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try a clear mascara instead

1|0
    0|0
  • Use a little eyelash brush maybe to pull them in the direction you want there to go and also to brush out any clumps

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes