I want to start wearing makeup but I don't know anything about it or where to start!! Help?

Makeup itself seems really expensive and I don't have much money. I just need someone to educate me on what makeup I need and how to do it as well as to what products to buy to apply the makeup. I want a natural makeuo look not too heavy. I also wear glasses so i don't know if it's okay to wear makeup with glasses And what does the removal process consist of? Thank you and anything is appreciated.

51

Most Helpful Guy

• If u with meh, u dont need all dat superficial shiz. Just be u and i be i and we make a BIC happy family 🌹💏

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Watch make up tutorials, they can help. As for removal, use either baby wipes or facial cleansers. It could really help if you mentioned the color of your skin complexion and your hair. If you're blonde and you want make-up to look natural on you, I'd recommend you to buy a brown mascara instead of a black one for example.
    Also, it's quite possible to wear make up under your glasses. Many girls do that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE