Do you think you look good naked?

If not what could you improve?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not horrible, but like most people I would like to tone something more or lose a little here ir there... If I could overnight have a more toned back, and get rid of a skin discoloration on my leg then I'd be pretty content... in the meam time I'll just workout...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on if we're talking pre or post-morning shower lol.

As for how I can improve my body, investing in something that can heal acne scars certainly wouldn't hurt.

Physically speaking, my posture is also pretty bad. I have a bit of a curve towards the top of my spine that makes me look a wee bit awkward at times. So sleeping on my back a bit more often and making an effort to sit up straight would definitely help.

Not to mention, it would probably be advantageous to take care of the hairs around my belly button. It's funny. There's almost no visible hair on my chest but my belly button is far from lonely. It doesn't look right to me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, I do. Yesterday after the shower I passed next to the mirror naked and I was like wow am I this beautiful lol
    But I will start working out now. I'd like my butt to be really firm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not terrible overall, but I don't like my chest in particular and my butt

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I do. Still wanna tighten a few things up still though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I do but im too small for my liking, so ig i would like to fill out more

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting some more muscles, a slight sixpack, loosing some belly fat and I'll be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have stretch marks and loose skin from my pregnancies

0|0
    0|0
  • No, definitely Not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, but I can always improve

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 5

• I think I look totally fine naked my girlfriend can't keep here eyes off of me so that makes me feel like I look great naked just wish my arms and chest muscles were bigger. I've never cared about if my nudes get leaked besides the embarrassment a lot of people would find out I am quite well endowed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fell kinda attractive after a good workout and while I'm in the mirror after a shiwer at the gym, while my cock is half hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look good naked I am proud of myself although I am not obsessed with myself

0|0
    0|0
  • My upper body, maybe lose a few pounds and get a six pack or at least abs around my stomach area.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not the best but certainly not the worst. I would like to improve my stomach

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes