What do you you imagine by beautiful person?

I had fight with my father bc I told my mom on her birthday that she is beautiful ( and I mean it) but my dad responded she is too old for that. So that means with age you loose beauty or what? Few wrinkles mean you aren't beautiful I am really upset. My dad was asshole :/

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Beauty as per appearance is a flawed concept in the first place. A person cannot technically be described as being beautiful regardless of what they do with their appearance -- Beauty is a moment in time, or a state of mind. Think that of a sunset over a skyline, that's beautiful. Or in a person, if they're losing themselves in passion, think performing a dance, and as they dance, at some point, they lose themselves pretty much dancing by natural instincts and then, just then, as they can't help but smile, do they become beautiful. But that just goes to show the power behind calling someone this word. That your father is referring to her age, just means that he doesn't understand this concept. She could be 40 years older, and you'd still find her beautiful, age is out of the equation. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • the one you love by heart is the beautiful person to you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• That's rude of your dad. I bet she's still really beautiful. No one is too old to receive that compliment.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes