Do men actually like fake boobs/butts?

Everyone in Hollywood seems to have a fake set of boobs/ or even more now, a fake butt?
did you know that in 2015- ass injections are the #1 growing cosmetic procedure

this is is crazy and puts so much pressure on real women to look a certain way

here are some fakes

Rosa Acosta Do men actually like fake boobs/butts?Do men actually like fake boobs/butts?
Kim kardashian

Do men actually like fake boobs/butts?
Do men actually like fake boobs/butts?
Niki Minaj

Do men actually like fake boobs/butts?
Do men actually like fake boobs/butts?
It's insane what plastic surgery can do to your body and face...

these are only a few, there are so much more fakes
Isn't the fact that it's not real a turn off?
Kim kardashians ass looks like a pregnant woman's belly

221

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't care either way. Overtime, looks mean less and less to me. If a woman is compassionate, confident and we find all the same stuff funny and like all the same tv shows I will definitely date her. That's golden. Of course physical attraction is a factor in the beginning. That's what draws each person together but who we are determines whether or not we will stick around. The question of plastic surgery. I'm not a big fan of women getting nose jobs. But if you want to get a breast job or I guess a big booty? So long as it isn't ridiculously big to the point it stops looking natural, I'm fine with it.

• Girls get cosmetic surgery because they are unhappy with their body. If that makes them happy it's really not my call. I don't prefer it but I can see past it if she is confident with how she looks because of it. Especially if she is the person I love.

Most Helpful Girl

• apparently so, since a lot of men want skinny chick with big boobs and butts they are going to have to deal with fakeness if they don't want a girl with body fat that can gain breast and a ass naturally.