Good Temporary/Semi-permanent Hair Dye?

My friends and I are planning on all dying our hair over the summer, for a music festival (we're just fun like that, lol)

Anyway, we're looking for a good temporary dye or a semi-permanent one, failing that. We're looking for a dye that'll last maybe two or three weeks, but a little more or less than works.

Any suggestions?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go to Sally Beauty Supply or Hot Topic and look at the different selections I dont know much about hair dye

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Artic Fox is great, Manic Panic Dye Hard - all of these can last long UNLESS you use shampoos with sulfates, which can fade your hair quicker.

Otherwise many drug stores have alternatives.

However it should be noted that if you intend to dye them CRAZY colours it'll likely take bleaching to open the hair shaft so the dye will take, unless your hair is naturally very light. They don't adhere well to natural tones.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have darker hair (medium brown) so I'm probably going to go for a dark blue or something similar

• That's actually really really good to know. One of the girls at work dyes her hair with Manic Panic, so I'll ask her for tips

• Alright good idea, let me know how it goes.