At what age do blacks start realising the benefits of being BLACK and whites start realising it's not all that great being WHITE?

There is an expression, blacks don't crack and what it means is that blacks tend to age slower and show less signs of wrinkles due to their darker skin (melanin). Many blacks are considered by non-blacks to be ugly due to not having Caucasian like features such as straight hair, or thin nose bridges and many blacks tend to only be considered attractive if they have Caucasian features.

Example - Stacy Dash
At what age do blacks start realising the benefits of being BLACK and whites start realising it's not all that great being WHITE?At the same time whites enjoy the premium of being beautiful because the media says white features are the best but they also also suffer from ageing faster due to lack of melanin. As we get older, we all become a little less attractive than we were in our youth but different races age faster than other with whites tending to have higher incidence of age.
At what age do blacks start realising the benefits of being BLACK and whites start realising it's not all that great being WHITE?At what age do blacks start realising the benefits of being BLACK and whites start realising it's not all that great being WHITE?
So the question isn't about which race is more attractive but rather at what age do black people start coming into spotlight of reaping the benefit of having dark skin and looking better than non-blacks? Also at what age do white people realise that being white isn't all that cracked up to be and start seeing the downside of having fairer skin?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Around late 30's.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE