Do you like natural or make up on girls?

Do you prefer wearing make up or do you enjoy being natural?

Guys do you prefer a natural or make up girl?

I personally enjoy being natural but make up on special occasions! I always used to wear make up every single day but now I find it too much effort with the amount of products available!❤
  • Make up
  • Natural

425

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is my view: You wear make up to look "prettier". Man got deceived when they see your fake face and fall for you. You can't wear make up forever, so once you take it off and the guy see your real face, they got disappointed and betrayed, and the relationship ended with a break up. At the end, make up does more harm then good. Rather, go with natural look to see if there is any guy appreciate the real you, once you have found him, you will save a lot of heart breaks and you will get to happiness faster.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE