Do you like natural or make up on girls?

Do you prefer wearing make up or do you enjoy being natural?

Guys do you prefer a natural or make up girl?

I personally enjoy being natural but make up on special occasions! I always used to wear make up every single day but now I find it too much effort with the amount of products available!❤
  • Make up
    Vote A
  • Natural
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is my view: You wear make up to look "prettier". Man got deceived when they see your fake face and fall for you. You can't wear make up forever, so once you take it off and the guy see your real face, they got disappointed and betrayed, and the relationship ended with a break up. At the end, make up does more harm then good. Rather, go with natural look to see if there is any guy appreciate the real you, once you have found him, you will save a lot of heart breaks and you will get to happiness faster.

0|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Obviously girls can overdue make up, but generally I think girls look prettier with make up on. I prefer my SO doesn't wear make up because it seems like a pain and she shouldn't need to work hard to look good for me. I love her regardless and think she looks hot even without make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Some girls know how to use makeup and look even hotter. But there are those who have no clue how to use it and end up looking ridiculously. So I guess if you know how, when and where to use it to make yourself even more gorgeous do it. But if you use same makeup at daytime and in the evening and have no sense what is really beautiful please don't. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • every guy I know agrees with me on this. natural is better.

on most girls there's basically no noticeable difference to us unless they're reallllllly good with makeup. And if the makeup made that much of a difference for you it would just be a lie anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • If one uses makeup as a mask to hide their insecurities, I would prefer it if they were more comfortable going natural.

That's not to say that I don't enjoy some well done warpaint every now and again, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • guys wil always like makeup that looks natural, beacause its normal to want someone who is naturally good looking. however there are instances where i like it when a girl wear a lot of make up. as long as its done tastefully.

like this for example

yt3.ggpht.com/.../photo.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that give emphasis to your beautiful traits is valid to me, honestly.
    But of course, with limits.

The breaking point is: if i kiss her cheek and my lips get make up on.
    That's too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like natural but I don't mind if they put on abit of make up like eye liner or lipstick but too much isn't attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • í like natural things...
    and trust me...
    natural things are very rare these days...
    some look good on makeup...
    but still
    I am nature lover...

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much make up is always ugly. Enhanced features and aesthetics just because of makeup and totally changing looks, Turnoff. A little bit make up, personal care, etc that brings out the best of the natural you, cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I despise make-up and the up-tight image of what is beautiful. It was all meant for advertising. Fuck the system. Natural all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer natural if a girl can pull it off without makeup on her. I like a makeup on a girl if it's not over done like she is going out on the town.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural is the way to go. Guys dont have to wear make up, so why should women?

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's decent, normally it looks good. But too much isn't nice. especially if you hug a girl and youve got her Make-up on your shirt...

0|0
    0|0
  • natural is the best you just need a little touch-up to look different that is all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer natural, but a little bit makeup can be nice. But too much is a turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • little make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural. Fuck fakeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both on girls the natural look and make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • natural, even for average looking people

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• I'm in between. There are some days where I prefer natural. And then there's some days where I prefer wearing make up. The time and effort that goes into it is a bit much at times but the end results make it worth it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup has a lot of really dangerous chemicals in it, breaks you out and just isn't that great for you. I love organic makeup now and find it looks really natural on. I wear very light makeup for work and going out and stuff, but I much prefer the natural look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing makeup. I don't overdo it, but I wear it daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes