What do you think about this design?

Looking for opinions from someone who is fashion conscious.
Note: I might design clothes but not gay ( I don't know why mention this but I had a feeling I should )What do you think about this design??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well good job. I do not like it... however, I don't ever really like anything on a runway... the styles are always way too weird...

I went to a design school, and the fashion design students were always the weird ones with pans on their heads like hats and such... so this could could possibly qualify for a runway someday.

Keep designing weird stuff and you'll get somewhere faster than someone with normal or nice taste lol it's true!! The eccentric stuff always ends up being far more expensive and prone to success rather than the normal stuff people actually buy, even if nobody normal can buy it.

The world is weird. People are weird.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• It's visually stimulating. Is the grey area towards the top a zipper? I don't like the short pants with tall boots. I think pants that went inside the boots. The boots I also feel should compliment the jacket. Which your drawing is kind of off.
    All and all I think it would look good on a runway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know designing is creative process but if you suck at drawing you can print out models to draw the clothes on

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the checkered part, I think it doesn't go with the rest

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes