When was your most recent haircut and how often do you go?

I just got a haircut and bruhhh it feels so satisfying to have shoulder length healthy hair 😍 I legit hugged my hairdresser, she laid my edges and everything ❤️

1221

Most Helpful Guy

• Yesterday. I always go every 9-11 days when my bald fade starts to get dark. It's nice having it down to the skin yet long enough on top to feel the wind push through. Best part is when she went down the back of my neck with a semi hot trimmer clippers, sensational. I almost said "you missed a spot" to prolong it. Yeah I know the feeling of just getting out of the chair and popping the loudest high-5 on my barber. They dig that excited feedback

Most Helpful Girl