When was your most recent haircut and how often do you go?

I just got a haircut and bruhhh it feels so satisfying to have shoulder length healthy hair 😍 I legit hugged my hairdresser, she laid my edges and everything ❤️

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yesterday. I always go every 9-11 days when my bald fade starts to get dark. It's nice having it down to the skin yet long enough on top to feel the wind push through. Best part is when she went down the back of my neck with a semi hot trimmer clippers, sensational. I almost said "you missed a spot" to prolong it. Yeah I know the feeling of just getting out of the chair and popping the loudest high-5 on my barber. They dig that excited feedback

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• About every 3 months, or whenever I feel like I'm getting "shaggy" looking. Roughly lines up to the start of each semester, but my hair grows slowly.

1|1
    0|0
  • I got my hair trimmed about 3 months ago for the split ends, but it's been almost 2 years since I've actually gotten it cut.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday. Cut my hair and forced to shave off the beard. I get a cut every month just cause my hair gets all puffy and then wavy. It's groce.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday, I got a spiky cut, that guy cut my pimples off when he shaving my back of my head. Ouch, it hurts!

1|0
    0|0
  • Like 2-3 weeks ago I shaved my head with a beard trimmer lmao. I don't get it cut often. Im gunna let it grow out and get an undercut though.

1|0
    0|0
  • about a month ago, i usually go monthly im growing it out a bit tho

2|0
    0|0
  • I go every 4 weeks. Nothing special 9mm on sides and a bit longer on top

1|0
    0|0
  • Every 2-3 weeks gotta keep that fresh haircut 💇 the barber always hooks it up

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had a haircut in about five or six months.

1|0
    0|0
  • a month ago, get it every month or so !! next one is due now !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• Last time I went to the hairdressers was about 3 or 4 years ago. If I need my hair cutting or anything I get my fiancé or my mum to do it or I do it myself. I'd only go to the hairdressers for something I couldn't do at home

1|1
    0|0
  • I actually finally decided to start growing my hair, so my last cut was two years ago. I had a short cut last before I started growing it out. I looked like a pumpkin! Stupid hair stylist 😂😤

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4c4160f182.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • About 2 years ago. My hair is now almost to my mid back. I love my long hair but I'm thinking of getting a trim so it has a fresher look to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • mine was back in October and I chopped it all off (it was damaged) I can now finally put my hair in mini bun

1|1
    0|0
  • The current pic I have is showcasing a trim and colour I got about two weeks ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • Feb 22 lol it was amazing my hair is healthy and it looks like lady gagas pubes

1|0
    0|0
  • I literally just cut my hair a few hours ago with some kitchen pillsbury scissors 😭😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Last hair cut was in September.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some months ago

1|0
    0|0
  • It was 4 months ago
    Shoulder length

1|0
    0|0