I feel unattractive after my haircut.. any help?

Because my hair was chemically damaged, the only way to return it to health and get my curls back was to cut it all off and grow it back out. It started out as a buzzcut and is growing (slowly but surely), but I oftentimes find myself feeling that I look unattractive with my hair like this, which makes it harder for me to think that a guy is going to like me back if I were to like one (which I have before). This sounds ridiculous I know it is, but I can't seem to get it out of my head.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's shows who isn't going to leave you

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• well if you own it be proud of it act like it's new. don't act as if it's destroying your personality. maintain your attitude and go to a good hairstylist

1|0
    0|0
  • you are not the only one with short hair. So try some short hair styles and you will look fab

1|0
    0|0
  • GO BOLD

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well this is only a temporary problem so you won't feel like this for the rest of your life. Also, you could see this as an opportunity to really highlight your facial features via pop makeup and maybe wear crazy accessories. If you can start to think about ways to have fun with it then you'll start to feel confident again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is it long enough to do extensions? You could do pretextive styles until it grows out. Maybe even a quick weave. Finger waves always look cute when done right. Or maybe get it trimmed into a sassy style and do some ribbon curls

0|0
    0|0
  • Ca you post a pic of what your curls looked like before they were damaged? If you're a black girl going natural who has stopped doing perms I can help you I that area since I've done the big chop before too and can give you a few tips that should work.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have good pictures with me, but yes, that's the case. My hair was long but really stringy, like dark spaghetti noodles, and was very "heat trained" as well.

Recommended myTakes