Are leggings pants?

You tell me, it's a very common yet complicated question. They are very popular and can be worn with anything really.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people will say they aren't, but I have worn them as pants before. Especially Jeggings (leggings that look like jeans), I'll wear the hell out of some jeggings. lol

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Leggings aren't pants. Leggings are meant to be worn underneath something like a skirt. some women have no shame.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• They are pants, but I'm not sure if they should always be pants.

The girls who wear the darker ones where you can't see their undies and ass creases- nice.

The ones that are see through? Nah.

I wear leggings because they are comfortable but I do admit a lot of girls take it too far and show more than they probably should.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're in the pants category, but I don't put them on the same level as jeans. Close to leggings, but they're like on the last level of pants. Barely pants in my opinion. (a bit opposite from the opposites, but just my view point) Leggings are flattering on some, but it also depends on the material. If its thin, then they're like stocking and I've seen those... my eyes...

0|0
    1|0
  • Those are called treggings

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes they are.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like wearing them but they aren't pants.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they are pants.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah kindof panta but without pockets

0|1
    0|0
  • I consider them pants yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah kinda

0|0
    0|0
  • Some "leggings" are made with the material of pantyhose or tights. Those aren't pants. Some leggings are made with thicker jersey type fabric and are pants. Yoga pants are pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well they aren't dresses lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yes they're pants. And they look awesome on girls.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes